EVERY-BODY is a 1-day healthy relationship programme aimed at educating adolescents about relationships, gender issues and reproductive health.
Relationships are traditionally a difficult topic for discussion in Sri Lanka. Our culturally sensitive programme promotes learning without judgement and provides young people with a safe environment to ask those ‘difficult questions’.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Discuss how a relationship with a partner differs from other relationships
- Identify healthy and unhealthy behaviors within a partner relationship
- Discuss how to protect yourself & keep safe online
- Understand the many changes that happen to teenagers during puberty
- Define a relationship and identify different types of relationships, including LGBTIQ
The T.E.A. Project has two clearly defined programmes; one for girls and one for boys. Our TEAm is skilled and experienced at running programmes with adolescent school groups; the feedback from young people inspires us to continually review and adapt EVERY-body to meet the changing needs of today’s young people.