Where does your donation go?
- Your sponsorship helps to buy essential materials and equipment to train the most disadvantaged young people in our society.
- Your sponsorship helps The Project do outreach work; providing the means to travel to remote regions and be accessible to the most vulnerable children and young people.
- Your sponsorship secures a permanent overseas base for The T.E.A Project.
The T.E.A Project has helped to raise the ambitions and aspirations of children who have little hope. We help children develop new skills, identify undiscovered strengths and dreams, develop resilience and build much needed self-esteem in children who feel they have no voice, few rights, no real future or goals to aspire them.
Without the support and generosity of inspiring individuals & organisations The T.E.A Project would not be able to provide the support necessary to assist vulnerable children living in poverty.
We had an idea but you give The T.E.A Project life.
- 91% of global consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
- 61% of consumers are willing to try a new brand, or one they’ve never heard of, because of its association with a particular cause.
- 50% of global consumers said they would be willing to reward companies that give back to society by paying more for their goods and services.
Corporate sponsors who can provide the financial or material support necessary to help enable a room or complete a development stage will see their logo on event collateral. T.E.A-shirts, banners, print and web ads, Tweets, Facebook posts, press releases, invites, landing pages and email campaigns etc. Corporate sponsors that provide the resources needed to fully establish The Centre will see their logo on event collateral shared naming rights of ‘The Centre’.
Recognition Creative Approval
Upon completion sponsors will be invited for a private tour of The Centre. Sponsors will be acknowledged by The T.E.A Project in public speeches, board meetings and interviews with the press. Employee VolunTEAr work programmes will be available. A stewardship ad can be placed in an industry trade publication to thank the sponsor for their generosity in funding The Centre. Sponsors will receive VIP tickets to charitable events.
The T.E.A Project understands that corporate branding is one of the most important assets for a sponsor. We will ensure branding is being properly represented. Sponsors will sign off on any creative efforts featuring their logo.
The T.E.A Project always delivers on a promise. Sponsors are prized partners. The T.E.A Project will nurture and build that relationship. A partnership will be clearly visibile and provide benefits for both parties.